Wednesday, May 26, 2010

A Blog And A Contest


Do you like entering contests? Do you like winning prizes? Do you like making new blogger friends?
Well be sure to stop by Write From the Soul & Visualeyes to learn more about Gail Handler.

 
http://writefromthesoulvisualeyes.blogspot.com/ 


While you are there, check out the contest that is running through June 4th. There are some great prizes being given away. Did I mention one of the prizes was chocolate? Hurry on over and check out this sweet deal before it melts away! 

 
http://writefromthesoulvisualeyes.blogspot.com/2010/05/write-from-soul.html


8 comments:

Janet Johnson said...

Love contests, and I already entered. Gail is great.

Thanks for sharing!

Susanne Drazic said...

Hi Janet, thanks for stopping by and commenting. Glad to hear you are entered. Gail is really nice.

Shannon O'Donnell said...

Thanks for the info! I'll be sure to hop over. :-)

Susanne Drazic said...

Hi Shannon! Thanks for stopping by. Good luck with the contest!

Stephen Tremp said...

Okay dokey. I'll check it out. If its free I'll take two please.

Stephen Tremp

Cheryl said...

Susanne, I just entered thanks to you.

Cheryl Malandrinos

Susanne Drazic said...

Hi Stephen! Hi Cheryl! Glad to see you both stopped by.

Good luck to you both with the contest. I'd definitely like to win, but I would be happy for any of my blogging friends who won.

Susanne Drazic said...

Hi everyone! Just wanted to let you know that Gail has announced the winners for her contest on her blog. Here is the link:

http://writefromthesoulvisualeyes.blogspot.com/2010/06/write-from-soul.html

CONGRATS to all the winners!!

Thanks Gail!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...