Monday, June 28, 2010

Are You Registered For The Muse Online Writers Conference?


If not, what are you waiting for?

The deadline to register for the Muse Online Writers Conference is August 15, 2010. On August 16 until the first week of September there will be a late registration fee of five dollars.

If you have friends who would be interested in attending the conference, let them know now so they can register for free and avoid the late fee.

The registration link is:
 


Still not sure if this conference is for you? Then check out these testimonials from attendees of the 2009 Muse Online Writers Conference:



All I can say is don't miss out on this fantastic conference. Last year was my first year attending and I'm counting down the days until this years conference begins! 

10 comments:

Jane Kennedy Sutton said...

I think I've signed up for this, but I'd better check to be sure. Thanks for the reminder.

L. Diane Wolfe said...

Registered and presenting, too!

Susanne Drazic said...

Hi Jane, thanks for stopping by and checking out the post. I'm so looking forward to conference. Can't wait!


Hi Diane, I'm looking forward to when we get to start signing up for the workshops and chats. Yours will be on my list!

Have a great week!

Beverly Stowe McClure said...

I'll be there with my workshop. Hope to sign up for yours, Diane.

Sharon K. Mayhew said...

I've never heard of it...I'll have to go and check out the links. Thanks!

Susanne Drazic said...

Beverly, your workshop will be on my list too!


Sharon, it's a great conference! There are so many wonderful people who give of their time to make this happen.
You get to do it from the comfort of your own home, you can wear your pj's if you want, you can access the site 24/7...the list of positives goes on and on.

Donna M. McDine said...

Looking forward to the Muse Conference. It's where I met Guardian Angel Publishing!

Regards,
Donna
Children’s Author
Write What Inspires You Blog
The Golden Pathway Story book Blog

Susanne Drazic said...

How cool is that! Another great reason not to miss the Muse Online Writers Conference!

Thanks for stopping by and sharing that Donna!

Have a great day! : )

Stephen Tremp said...

I'm not, but need to be. Thanks for the reminder. I'm going to do that as I missed last year's conference. Have a hreat week.

Stephen Tremp

Susanne Drazic said...

Hey Stephen, glad I could send out the friendly reminder about the conference. Don't want ya missing this years!

Have a great week!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...