Friday, July 30, 2010

Marshmallow Books


I've heard a lot of people talking about going camping this summer. What is something that you will find in most campsites? Marshmallows!


I thought it would be fun to see how many children's books there are with the word marshmallow in the title. There were a lot more than I had expected! Here is just a sampling of some of those books.
  • Marshmallow by Clare Turlay Newberry
  • Marshmallow Kisses by Linda Crotta Brennan
  • Marshmallow Clouds by Dr. Leslie Parrott
  • The Marshmallow Incident by Judi Barrett
  • The Marshmallow Man by Rena Jones
  • What if Marshmallows Fell From the Sky? by Michelle Joy Becker
  • Marty and the Marshmallow Tree by Annie Fergen
  • Marshmallow Muscles, Banana Brainstorms by Karen T. Taha 
I've not read any of these books, but don't these sweet titles make you want to read them? 

4 comments:

Jackee said...

What a cool list! I'd forgotten that Rena had one too.

Thanks for sharing, Susanne! Have a great summer--with lots of marshmallows!

Nina Crittenden said...

Marshmallow by Clare Turlay Newberry has to be the CUTEST bunny book out there! :)
p.s. You inspired me to make s'mores last night after I read your post!

Stephen Tremp said...

LOL!. Not really, to be honest. However, if you add chocloate to the title, then sure. I'm there.

Stephen Tremp

Susanne Drazic said...

Hi Jackee, thanks for stopping by. I'm going to see if I can find any of these titles when I stop by the library tomorrow.

Hi Nina, I was thinking about s'mores when I was writing up the post. I didn't have all the ingredients to make them though. Hope you enjoyed yours!

Hi Stephen. Now you've given me another idea for a book list. Chocolate! One of my favorite foods, LOL.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...