Saturday, August 21, 2010

Autographed Copy Of The Giving Meadow





I was the lucky winner of an autographed postcard, which features the front cover of the book, The Giving Meadow.  Beth's Book Basket (http://blogs.bethbencereinke.com/bethsbooksbasket/) was one of the blog stops on Stephanie Burkhart's virtual book tour.  

I was also the lucky winner of an autographed copy of The Giving Meadow, a wonderful book for children, and a cool laminated bookmark.  One Writer's Journey (http://pennylockwoodehrenkranz.blogspot.com/) was another one of the blogs that Stephanie stopped at on her virtual book tour.

Please take a few moments to stop by and visit Stephanie Burkhart at her blog or website.



9 comments:

Sharon K. Mayhew said...

Congratulations! I'll have to check them out. I'm always looking for for pb bloggers to befriend. :)

abitosunshine said...

Great win for you, Susanne! I love postcards, books too!

Corey Schwartz said...

Oh, congrats Suzanne. It looks like a lovely book.

StephB said...

Susanne,
I found this on Google alerts! :) The book & bookmark look fab. I hope you enjoy it and thank you so much for following along on the book tour. It's much appreciated.

*waves* To Sharon. The book tour only has one more week left but you can check out the schedule on my blog, http://sgcardin.blogspot.com

Smiles
steph

Susanne Drazic said...

Hi everyone! Thanks for stopping by! It's a really cute book and the illustrations are great! I'm a bookmark collector, so that was a fun surprise to get one to add to my collection.

Susanne Drazic said...

Hi Steph. Glad you found the post.

Wishing you much success with the rest of your book tour!

Jane Kennedy Sutton said...

I’m always looking for books to read to my grandson and this looks like a fun one. I plan to visit Stephanie's sites to find out more.

Susanne Drazic said...

Hi Jane, thanks for stopping by. I hope you had a chance to stop by Stephanie's sites. The book is so cute!

Have a great day!

liana laverentz said...

Check those fish out over to the side! They are fun!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...