Since s'mores and chocolate were mentioned by visitors in the comment section of my Marshmallow Books blog post (http://susannedrazic.blogspot.com/2010/07/marshmallow-books.html), I thought it only fitting to do a blog post about books with the word chocolate in them.
There are a LOT of books with the word chocolate in them, so this is only a tiny sampling of what you might find at your local library or bookstore.
- Charlie and the Chocolate Factory by Roald Dahl
- Chocolate Fever by Robert Kimmel Smith
- The Chocolate Touch by Patrick Skene Catling
- A Chocolate Moose for Dinner by Fred Gwynne
- The Chocolate-Covered-Cookie Tantrum by Deborah Blumenthal
- Max's Chocolate Chicken by Rosemary Wells
- The Hershey's Milk Chocolate Bar Fractions Book by Jerry Pallotta
- Max & Maddy and the Chocolate Money Mystery by Alexander McCall Smith