Friday, September 10, 2010

A Couple of Blogs to Check Out


Just a quick post to share a couple of blog links I thought you might like to check out.


Resources for Children's Writers
www.ResourcesforChildrensWriters.blogspot.com


Plot Whisperer For Writers And Readers
http://plotwhisperer.blogspot.com/


I'll be off line for about a week or so starting Sunday.  My computer is going to be getting some much needed work done.  I'll try to get to the library to check on things but if I don't, I'll catch up on my blog reading when I'm back online.  : )

8 comments:

L. Diane Wolfe said...

Hate it when the computer's down!

Beverly Stowe McClure said...

Thanks for the links.

Will be waiting for your return. :)

Janet Johnson said...

Best wishes to your computer! It's a terrible thing when they get sick. And thanks for the links. The plot whisperer one sounds great!

Hilary Melton-Butcher said...

Hi Susanne .. thanks for the links - I've subscribed to both .. could be useful one day ..

Hope the dreaded machine gets fixed and sorted and back up and running soon .. Hilary

Susanne Drazic said...

Hi everyone. Thanks for stopping by. Getting ready to shut the PC down. See everyone when I'm back online! Have a great week!

Angela Ackerman said...

Being off line isn't always a bad thing--hopefully you'll get some good writing time in. :)

Angela @ The Bookshelf Muse

Stephen Tremp said...

Okay dokey, we'll see you when you get back. There's always the library and their use of free Internet and PCs.

Stephen Tremp

Susanne Drazic said...

Hi Angela. Hi Stephen. Thanks for stopping by.

My hubby hooked up my laptop, so I can again access the internet, but it only works on half the stuff I would normally do because it runs slow or doesn't want to access a site at all. Reading emails can be slow at times. I'll be glad when I have my PC back.

I have been getting some writing done and getting some stuff organized in the house.

Hope everyone has a great weekend!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...