Monday, October 18, 2010

You Need To Put This 2011 Conference On Your Calendars!


MUSE ONLINE WRITERS CONFERENCE

October 10 - 16, 2011



If you missed the 2010 Muse Online Writers Conference, you missed a lot!  Here is just a sampling of some of the things that went on:
  • One day workshops 
  • Week-long workshops
  • Chats
  • Pitch sessions
  • Publishers were available to answer questions
  • Authors were available to answer questions
  • And so much more!!!
If you are not registered for the 2011 Muse Online Writers Conference, go right now and get registered.  Bookmark the Muse Online Writers Conference site and check it often, because there will be great things happening throughout the year that you won't want to miss! 

6 comments:

Beverly Stowe McClure said...

It was a great one. I had fun, met lots of nice writers, and am planning for next's years. This is my fifth one, and they just get better every year.

Lenny Lee! said...

hi miss susanne! wow this sound pretty good and its got lots of stuff that could help writers. it might be a little old for me but im gonna go have a look and show my brother so he could help me know if it something i could do.
...hugs from lenny

L. Diane Wolfe said...

You know I'll be there!!

Susanne Drazic said...

Hi Beverly, this was my second Muse Conference. Definitely looking forward to next year! Have a great week!


Hi Lenny, thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment. I think the conference might be a little old for you,because it is set up more for adult writers.
Watch your emails because I will send you some links to sites that are more appropriate for younger writers like yourself. Okay? Have a great week!


Hi Diane, can't wait until next year! Have a great week!

Janet Johnson said...

I'll have to look into it. Getting TO a conference can be hard. My only fear is sitting at a computer long enough to get stuff out of it might be equally hard at this point in my life (babies). But I do think it's an awesome idea. Thank you for sharing the info!

Cher Green said...

2010 was wonderful. Already signed up for 2011 and can't wait.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...