Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Survey Results Are In!


I posted a survey on Friday, November 26th.  Here is the link to the original post: http://susannedrazic.blogspot.com/2010/11/survey-about-reading-books.html

My question was:
What method do you primarily use to read books?

The choices were:
- Audiobooks
- Hardcover or paperback
- Electronic devices (Sony Reader, Nook, Kindle, etc.)
- Online (Kindle for PC, pdf, etc.)
- Do not read books

There were a total of 18 comments. 

The primary method used to read books, which received a result of 100%, was hardcover or paperback.

Secondary methods of reading books, were as follows:
- Audiobooks - 11%
- Electronic devices - 16%
- Online - 5% 

** Those who have tried reading books online, but found they did not like that method, were not counted in the online percentage.

I am happy to report that no one chose do not read books.

8 comments:

Lenny Lee* said...

hi miss susanne! cool results! wow it could of been really strange if someone said they dont read books. yikes! ha ha. doing a survey is pretty neat.
...hugs from lenny

Lenny Lee* said...

hi miss susanne! cool results! wow it could of been really strange if someone said they dont read books. yikes! ha ha. doing a survey is pretty neat.
...hugs from lenny

Susanne Drazic said...

Hi Lenny! Thanks so much for stopping by to spread some sunshine and smiles. I'm glad you found that the survey was neat. I'll do another one in the future.

Mason Canyon said...

I'm a little surprised that hardcover or paperback received 100 percent. With all the talk about e-books today I would have thought it would have been higher and hardcover/paperback around 80 percent. Love the results.

Mason
Thoughts in Progress

Susanne Drazic said...

Hi, Mason. I was a bit surprised by the results myself. Perhaps I should have run the survey longer to see if more people would have responded? I also wonder how different the survey results will be a few months from now? Maybe I'll run this survey again, in 3 to 6 months, to see what kind of results we get then.

L. Diane Wolfe said...

Do it again in a year and I bet the eBook readers will rise!

Hilary Melton-Butcher said...

Hi Susanne .. that's good - at least we're still reading books .. as Mason and Diane say or imply .. it's bound to change!

Still love my books .. Hilary

abitosunshine said...

I definitely read only print publication!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...