Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Author Spotlight - VS Grenier


VS Grenier is an award-winning children’s author, founder & owner of Stories for Children Publishing, LLC., award-winning editor-in-chief of Stories for Children Magazine and chief editor for Halo Publishing, Int.; in addition, to running her own editorial and critique services.  

In 2007 & 2008, VS Grenier was voted one of the Top Ten Editors in the Preditors and Editors Reader’s Poll, won 2nd place for her article on, “Yes, Virginia, There IS a Santa Claus” in the Preditors and Editors Reader’s Poll for Best Nonfiction of 2007, and won 7th place for her article, “Dinosaur Tracks in My Backyard” in the Preditors and Editors Reader’s Poll for Best Nonfiction of 2008.  

VS Grenier learned how to hone her writing skills at the Institute of Children’s Literature and is a member of the League of Utah Writers (HWG), Society of Children’s Book Writers and Illustrators (SCBWI) and Musing Our Children.

Want to learn more about VS Grenier?  Then check out any of the links that follow:

Email Addresses:  vsgrenier@storiesforchildrenpublishing.com
                                 storiesforchildren@vsgrenier.com

Author Website:  http://vsgrenier.com/

Company Website:  http://storiesforchildrenpublishing.com/

Blog Address:  http://thewritingmama.blogspot.com/

Twitter URL:  http://twitter.com/vsgrenier

Facebook URL:  http://www.facebook.com/vsgrenier

Facebook Fan Page URL:  http://www.facebook.com/pages/Babysitting-SugarPaw/115211495174918


                             

10 comments:

Joylene Butler said...

Please to meet you, V.S.. Hope you have great success.

Hi Susanne!

Janet Johnson said...

Thanks for the spotlight! I enjoyed learning about Ms. Grenier who is very accomplished!

Jemi Fraser said...

Awesome - off to check out the links :)

anthony stemke said...

V.S. Grenier is a wonderul author, I enjoyed reading your post Susanne.

Talli Roland said...

Thank you for profiling VS Grenier, Susanne!

Stina Lindenblatt said...

Great spotlight. I didn't know there was a Top Ten Editors reader's poll in P&E. :D

Jennifer Shirk said...

Wow, great spotlight. :)
I'm going to check out the links too!

Susanne Drazic said...

Hi Joylene! Thanks for stopping by.

Hi Janet. I'm glad you enjoyed the spotlight post. Thanks for stopping by.

Hi Jemi. I hope you enjoyed checking out the links. Thanks for stopping by.

Hi Anthony. Thanks for stopping by to meet VS Grenier. I see you are now following my blog. Thank you! I enjoyed stopping by your your blog the other day.

Hi Talli. Thanks for stopping by to meet VS Grenier!

Hi Stina! Glad you enjoyed the spotlight. Thanks for stopping by.

Hi Jennifer. I hope you enjoyed checking out the links. Thanks for stopping by.

Virginia S Grenier said...

Thanks everyone for stopping by. I don't know what happened before when I left a comment, but it's not here so I'm guessing it never went through the first time.

Thanks for spotlighting me Susanne.

Virginia S Grenier said...

Jemi Fraser, wanted to let you know your the Winner of a FREE autographed copy of my book. I'll email you as well.

VS Genier

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...