Friday, June 10, 2011

Would You Like Your Own Copy of POSSESSION?


Would you like your own copy of POSSESSION?  Then go to check out the post at Literary Rambles, http://caseylmccormick.blogspot.com/2011/06/elana-johnson-debut-party-and-mega-book.html.  There is a great interview with Elana Johnson, the author of POSSESSION and following the interview is the information on how you can get in on the drawing for a chance to win your own copy of POSSESSION.  The drawing ends at midnight on June 18th.

10 comments:

Joylene Butler said...

I'm off to win a copy...

thanks, Susanne.

Angela Ackerman said...

Oh I just bought this on Friday and started reading. Woot! Someone will be a lucky winner!!

Angela @ The Bookshelf Muse

Julie Musil said...

Oooh! Thanks so much for letting us know. I'm on my way over :D

Lynda R Young said...

Thanks for the link :)

Susanne Drazic said...

Good luck to everyone who has entered the contest over at Literary Rambles!

Sharon K. Mayhew said...

I was sent a copy of Possession from Simon and Schuster to review. I loved it and the characters....

Susanne Drazic said...

Oh, Sharon, lucky you!! I've heard lots of good things about it.
: )

Jemi Fraser said...

I've already got a copy - but everyone should enter. It's an amazing book!! :)

Stephen Tremp said...

I'd love a free copy. I'll go over and check it out. Thanks!

alexia said...

There has been such fun blog buzz about this book - I need to go nab a copy! Thanks for the link.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...