Sunday, August 7, 2011

Blog Jog Day


Although my blog is not participating in Blog Jog Day, I am planning on visiting many of the blogs who are.  What a great way to show support to your fellow bloggers. 

Last year, during Blog Jog Day, I made stops at many of the blogs and had a fun time meeting new bloggers.  Many of the bloggers had fun contests that could be entered.  I was a winner of a few prizes last year. 

Stop by the Blog Jog Day blog at http://blogjogday.blogspot.com/ where you will find the list of all the blogs who are participating in Blog Jog Day today.

If you like finding new blogs, meeting new bloggers, and like the possibility of entering contests, then be sure to check out the blogs participating in Blog Jog Day!





15 comments:

Hilary Melton-Butcher said...

Hi Susanne .. enjoy your hopping around .. I thought I might meet a few new bloggers too ..

Cheers and enjoy the week ahead .. Hilary

welcome to my world of poetry said...

Have a good time blog hopping, may have a look myself.

Yvonne.

L. Diane Wolfe said...

I think I missed this last year, too.

Angela said...

Nice of you to support other bloggers. All the best on Blog Jog Day!

Joylene Butler said...

Happy jogging, Susanne. Thank you for your continuing support. Cheers.

Nicole said...

Thank you for stopping by and following my blog. I hope that means you like what you found there! I love following new blogs. I left children's publishing and am now doing educational publishing, but a large chunk of my heart still belongs to YA/MG fiction. I know I'll enjoy following you.

D7ana said...

Thanks for stopping by! Happy Blog Jog Day - well, you visited me on this day, so I wish you a happy one because you participated - smile.

Susanne Drazic said...

Hello to everyone who stopped by for a visit. Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.

I hope everyone had a fun day stopping by all the blogs who participated in Blog Jog Day. I know I did.

Talli Roland said...

Happy jogging! Hope you meet lots of great new bloggers!

Anne Lyken-Garner said...

Just stopping by on my Blog Jog. I've joined your site, because I like what you do here. I've got a similar blog.

Jemi Fraser said...

This is the first I've heard of Blog Jog Day - thanks for the tip :)

Carolina Valdez Miller said...

What a fun idea! I hadn't heard of it. Happy blog jogging!

Stina Lindenblatt said...

Apparently none of the blogs I checked out this morning were participating. This is the first I'm hearing about it.

Hope you have fun blog jogging, Susanne!

Stephen Tremp said...

I haven't heard of BlogJog Day. Sounds like a great way to meet people. Thanks for the link. I'll check it out.

Lynda R Young said...

Thanks for the link. What a great initiative.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...