Monday, September 12, 2011

Only Two Weeks Left ...

Are you registered for The Muse Online Writers Conference? 

Oh good!  I'm hearing lots of people say yes.  That is wonderful!  I look forward to "seeing" you all there.

Oh my!  Did I just hear someone say that they aren't registered?  Well don't waste another minute!  There are ONLY TWO WEEKS LEFT to sign up for The Muse Online Writers Conference.  Sunday, September 25th is the very last day you can sign up. 

Click on the banner on my sidebar or this link www.themuseonlinewritersconference.com, where you will find all kinds of information about the conference and then be sure to click on the registration link to get yourself signed up. 

14 comments:

L. Diane Wolfe said...

I'm registered and ready!

Joylene said...

I'm not registered this year, but I have a really really good reason. We're flying across the country to meet our newest grandson. Can't wait to smother him with kisses. But I'll be thinking of you all.

Elle Strauss said...

Sounds like an interesting conference. Have fun!

Jennifer Shirk said...

Oh my gosh, I totally forgot about this conference! THANK YOU!

Stina Lindenblatt said...

I just heard about it today somewhere else. I don't I'll do it. I'm still catching up from WriteOnCon.

Gotta love these online conferences. :D

alexia said...

I will be in DC at a work conference!! But sounds cool. Have fun!

Rebecca Kiel said...

This is the first I've heard about it. Yikes!

Susanne Drazic said...

Hi Diane! Yeah! It will be great!

Hi Joylene! Sorry you won't be participating in the conference this year, but I'm glad to hear it is because you will be spending time with that adorable granson of yours. Have a wonderful time!

Hi Elle! It's an awesome conference!

Susanne Drazic said...

Hi Jennifer, so glad my post was able to remind you about the conference.

Hi Stina, maybe you'll consider checking it out next year? It is awesome!

Hi Alexia, sorry you won't be able to attend The Muse Online Wroters Conference this year. Maybe next year?

Hi Rebecca, I hope you've had the chance to check out the link. It's an awesome conference!

Susanne Drazic said...

LOL, should have proofread my two comments. Misspelled a few words.

Stephen Tremp said...

I'd like to participate but I'm wrapping up the MS for Opening. Just too darn busy to do anything else. I've participated in the past and met some great people. Maybe next year I can do it again.

Jemi Fraser said...

First I've heard of it - thanks for the tip. Off I go... :)

Janet Johnson said...

I remember seeing this last year! It sounds cool. Thanks for the link. :)

Kimberly said...

I remember seeing this before too. I'm going to go check it out! Thanks for the links and conference info.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...