Thursday, October 13, 2011

I'm Back!

Hello to everyone who stops by to read this blog post!

It has been about two and a half weeks since my last posting.  I was quite sick for a little over a week.  There were times I thought I should go to the hospital, but didn't.  About the time I'd be ready to give in and go, I'd start feeling better and think the worse was over.  I did a lot of sleeping during that time.  I'm glad to say that I am feeling much better. 

The 2011 Muse Conference was last week.  I didn't get to participate as much as I had wanted to, due to the lingering effects my recent illness.  I have to say that the workshop I did participate in was very rewarding.  Thanks, Beverly, for teaching the Vision Boarding workshop!

The Muse Online Writers Conference for 2012 will be October 8 - 14.  Be sure to sign up.  It is an awesome conference!  http://themuseonlinewritersconference.com 

6 comments:

anthony stemke said...

Welcome back, enjoy the conference.

Lenny Lee* said...

hi miss susanne!!! im just way sorry you were soooo sick. now im glad youre feeling lots better. i missed you!
...hugs from lenny

Susanne Drazic said...

Thanks, Anthony! Glad to be back.

Susanne Drazic said...

Hi, Lenny Lee! Thank you for stopping by to share some sunshine.

Hilary Melton-Butcher said...

Hi Susanne .. long may you continue to feel better .. and just sorry you weren't able to full participate at the conference ... cheers Hilary

alexia said...

I'm glad you are feeling better! I have been on semi-hiatus myself, just due to being super busy at my day job.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...