Tuesday, November 22, 2011

What Are You Thankful For?

Hello to all my blogger friends!

Yesterday I was so wrapped up in my NaNoWriMo writing that I forgot to make a Monday blog post. Has anyone else ever been that involved in something, that everything else was forgotten?


Thanksgiving is only a couple of days away, so I thought I'd take this time to share a few of the things I'm thankful for.

1. I'm thankful for my loving husband and my loving son.
2. I'm thankful for the freedom to worship God.
3. I'm thankful for my extended family and for all of the wonderful friends I have.
4. I'm thankful for having a roof over my head and food to fill my tummy.

There are so many more things I'm thankful for, but I want to keep this blog post short. Does anyone else want to share what they are thankful for?


HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

8 comments:

  1. I am thankful for the health of my family. It's easy to take it for granted when you have it. I often have to remind myself that not everybody is as lucky.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And I'm thankful for your lovely blog, Susanne. Happy Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, such excellent things to be thankful for. I share those exact same thoughts. A loving family and good health are priceless.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi miss susanne! im thankful for so much thats in my life specially neat friends like you. i hope you have a scrumptilicious thanksgiving!
    ...hugs from lenny

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Susanne .. thank you .. like you I'm happy for my life and all adjuncts to it .. it's a wonderful world and we're very lucky to be in the free world ... Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours .. Hilary

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm thankful for the Good Lord above, my family, and this awesomely delicious cup of coffee I'm drinking.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello to everyone who stopped by and left a comment. I'm thankful for all of you.

    Hope everyone had a wonderful turkey day. We enjoyed a quiet day at home. I wrote for NaNoWriMo while my guys watched football.
    : )

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hope you had a great Thanksgiving!

    How did you make out with NaNo?

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thank you for stopping by to visit my little corner of the blogging world. Please leave a comment and have a wonderful day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...