Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Grand OPENING Tour Stops

Monday, January 23rd was the kickoff of the Grand OPENING Tour.  Be sure to visit each of the blogs on the tour. OPENING is the second book in the trilogy written by Stephen Tremp.

January 23 - Arlee Bird  Tossing It Out
January 30th - M Pax  
Wistful Nebulae
February 6th - Alex Cavanaugh  
Alex Cavanaugh
February 10 - Hilary Melton-Butcher 
Hilary Melton-Butcher
February 14 - Rachna Chhabria 
Rachna’s Scriptorium
February 15 - Melissa Bradley 
Melissa’s Imaginarium
February 17 - Lydia Kang 
The Word is my Oyster
February 20 - L. Diane Wolfe 
Spunk on a Stick
February 22 -  Ciara Knight 
Writing to the Edge of Darkness
February 24 - Sia Mckye 
Sia McKye Over Coffee
February 27 - Susanne Drazic  PUTTING WORDS DOWN ON PAPER
March 2 - Talli Roland  I Drink Coffee. Then I Write. Then I Drink Wine

March 5 - The Golden Eagle  The Eagle's Aerial Perspective
March 8 - Shannon Lawrence 
The Warrior Muse
March 12 - Jemi Fraser 
Just Jemi
March 19 - Jenny Pearson  The Pearson Report
March 21 - Misha Gericke 
My First Book


Stephen Tremp is the author of BREAKTHROUGH and OPENING.  He is working on the third book in the trilogy, which is titled ESCALATION.

http://breakthroughblogs.blogspot.com









** I have updated the tour schedule to reflect new blogs being added as tour stops.

15 comments:

Stephen Tremp said...

Suzanne, thanks for the promo ... I greatly appreciate it! I'll send you an email regarding the tour schedule. Thanks again!

Beverly Stowe McClure said...

Looks like a great tour. I'll try to stop by some of the hosts later. Best of luck to you, Stephen.

SherryE said...

Looks like a good tour. I'll have to follow along.

anthony stemke said...

Looks like an exciting tour, Good Luck to Stephen.

Susanne Drazic said...

Stephen, so glad to help promote OPENING and the tour.

Beverly, SherryE, and Anthony, thanks for stopping by. I hope you all get a chance to check out some of the tour stops.

Stacy S. Jensen said...

Hey Susanne. I'm stopping by after the BBQ over at WIP It! Nice to meet you. I've been working on my A to Z challenge posts this morning. I'm getting excited.

Susanne Drazic said...

Hi, Stacy. Stopped by your blog to check it out. Thanks for following my blog. I'm now a follower of yours. I'm also looking forward to participating in the A - Z Blog Challenge in April.

Jennifer Shirk said...

Awesome!!

Lynda R Young said...

Fabulous tour stops all :)

Joylene said...

I'm looking forward to visiting all the tour stops. Very impressive list. Kudos to your efforts, Stephen. Hi Susanne.

Ann Best said...

Stephen is an excellent writer. His first book was a page turner. Now I'm anxious to read Opening; I just purchased it for my reader. This looks like an impressive blog tour and I wish you great success with it, Stephen. I'll definitely be giving you a shout-out on MY blog.
Ann Best, Author of In the Mirror & Other Memoirs

Hilary Melton-Butcher said...

Hi Susanne .. excellent list - and oh yes Stephen is coming across to my blog ..

I enjoyed Breakthrough and am looking forward to reading the 2nd of the trilogy ... Opening I'm sure will be as action packed as Breakthrough.

Cheers and enjoy the tour everyone .. and here's to Stephen's book .. thanks Susanne for the Grand Opening post .. enjoy Sunday - Hilary

Stephen Tremp said...

Thanks again Susanne for posting the schedule. You are officially in for Wednesday February 29th.And thanks to all for commenting and your words of support and encouragement. They are much appreciated!

Stina Lindenblatt said...

I'm not sure what the tour is about, but I'll see soon enough since a number of my favorite blogs are involve in it. :D

Hilary Melton-Butcher said...

Hi Susanne .. thanks for reminding me - looks like I'm this week!?!? I knew and I have Stephen's post ready to load ...

I'm so looking forward to reading his 2nd book - Breakthrough was all embracing .. and I guess Opening will be too .. should be a roller-coaster read .. cheers Hilary

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...