Saturday, April 14, 2012

Blogging From A to Z Challenge - M


This will be a walk down memory lane, so to speak. The majority of the books I will be blogging about were acquired during my son's childhood. I will be blogging about children's, MG, and Tween books that are on the bookshelves, with a few being found on the Kindle for PC. The titles will either have words that correspond with the letter of the day, will be on a topic that corresponds with the letter of the day or both. As I'm finding a couple of the letters a bit challenging, I may need to borrow a book or two from the library to complete the challenge.


Today is Saturday, April 14th.  It is the 13th day of the A to Z Challenge.  Today's letter is M.


 Are You My Mother?

Written and Illustrated by P. D. Eastman



This book was bought at a yard sale.



QUESTION OF THE DAY:  Did you realize that we are now at the halfway point of the alphabet and this challenge?

9 comments:

Claudia Moser said...

Yes, and I love very letter of it :)

Sue H said...

Magnificent and magical! ;-)

Just dropping by on the blog-hop - happy A-Z'ing!

SueH I refuse to go quietly!

Sharon K. Mayhew said...

I love love love this book! It's such a fun read, especially with a little one. :)

Jemi Fraser said...

My kids loved this one! We had to make different voices for all the animals! :)

And, yay us! We've made it halfway! :)

Cheryl Klarich said...

Love it!!

I'm still just almost half-way...

Thank you for the trip down memory lane. :)

anthony stemke said...

Realize it now.

Joylene said...

I was right not to join in, not enough time and too much going on. But, I'm looking forward to entering this fun realm next time. This has been fascinating.

Empty Nest Insider said...

This is a great book! I remember reading it when I was a little girl, and my boys enjoyed it too! Julie

Julie said...

This post really made me smile. I SO loved this book when I was a girl and have such fond memories of my mom reading it to me.

Congrats on making it halfway through the Challenge! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...