Thursday, April 19, 2012

Blogging From A to Z Challenge - Q


This will be a walk down memory lane, so to speak. The majority of the books I will be blogging about were acquired during my son's childhood. I will be blogging about children's, MG, and Tween books that are on the bookshelves, with a few being found on the Kindle for PC. The titles will either have words that correspond with the letter of the day, will be on a topic that corresponds with the letter of the day or both. As I'm finding a couple of the letters a bit challenging, I may need to borrow a book or two from the library to complete the challenge.

Today is Thursday, April 19th.  Today is the 17th day of the Blogging From A to Z Challenge.  Today's letter is Q.


I'm not sure if my son has read this book or not. I'm not even sure where we got it. All I know is that it has been on our bookshelf for quite awhile. 

Park's Quest
by Katherine Paterson

 

To learn more about Katherine Paterson and the numerous books she has written, be sure to check out her website.     www.terabithia.com


 QUESTION OF THE DAY:  Have you read anything by Katherine Paterson?


9 comments:

Mary Aalgaard, Play off the Page said...

She is an excellent writer. I've enjoyed many of her books. Not this you, yet.

Laura Marcella said...

I love Katherine Paterson's books! Bridge to Terabithia is one of my favorite MG books. I haven't read Park's Quest yet, though. Shame on me!

Cheryl Klarich said...

I really enjoyed getting the backstory about Bridge...

I've also read Jacob Have I Loved... I'm sure some others.

Bless you!!

Linda Jackson said...

Katherine Paterson is one of my favorite authors. Besides Bridge to Terabithia, I've read Jacob Have I Loved (one of my favorites) and The Great Gilly Hopkins. :)

Empty Nest Insider said...

I've never read any of her books, but I wish I had! Interesting interview! Julie

Donna McDine said...

Love Katherine Paterson. Like Laura Bridge To Terabithia is my absolute favorite!

Ruth said...

I have never heard of her. I will have to look into her books.

Sharon K. Mayhew said...

She is an amazing writer! I need to look for this book. :)

michelle said...

I'm visiting from the challenge circuit. *waves*
I've never heard of this author, thanks for sharing this info.
Enjoy the rest of A to Z'ing

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...