Monday, May 7, 2012
Reflections Post for the Blogging From A to Z Challenge
Today's blog post is about my thoughts on the Blogging from A to Z Challenge that I participated in last month.
I know that a lot of people will be sharing Reflection Posts, so I want to make this post short, sweet and to the point.
What I liked about the challenge:
- I met lots of new people
- I found some really cool blogs to follow
- I got some ideas for future blog posts
- My blog gained about 35 new followers during the challenge
- That my hardest post of the challenge (X) was also one of my most favorite posts to write.
What I disliked about the challenge:
- That on a couple of the blogs I stopped at, I couldn't figure out where the comment link was
What I learned from the challenge:
- To choose a theme and stick with it, so I can have blog posts written up before the challenge begins
- To schedule my posts, so it is not the first thing I'm worrying about doing when I wake up
- Stress less and have fun : )
- That I want to do an A to Z challenge next year!
I want to say THANK YOU to Arlee and all the co-hosts for everything they did to make the A to Z Challenge run as smoothly as it did.