Wednesday, December 19, 2012

HELP THE ELF: I Found Santa’s Missing Nice List!

Hi everyone! As you may remember, a few weeks ago PETE the Elf had a touch too much Eggnog at the Holiday Christmas Party and as he stumbled home, he lost Santa's NICE LIST.

The North Wind scattered the papers to all four corners of the world, and The Bookshelf Muse put out a call to help find them in order to SAVE CHRISTMAS.

Ever since I read about it, I've been on the lookout. And then today, EUREKA!

Yes that's right...when Bentley and I went for our morning walk, we found part of Santa's missing NICE LIST. There it was, fluttering in the wind, caught in a branch of one of the bushes in our backyard.  And shock of all shocks, I recognized the name, and I bet you will too.

Here it is below:

ImageChef.com
Photo credit: assorted gold baubles (christmasstockimages.com) / CC BY 3.0


NAME: Lenny Lee

LOCATION: Lenny's World

NICE LEVEL: 99%

NAUGHTY LEVEL: 1%

OBSERVATIONS: Lenny is a special young man who spreads lots of smiles, hugs and sunshine in the emails he sends and the comments he makes to the blogs he visits.  I consider myself very lucky to know Lenny.

RECOMMENDATION:     a) Coal                   b) Gift


~ ~ * ~ ~

Because poor Pete is dashing all over the place trying to hunt down the rest of Santa's missing Nice List, I decided to take care of this one myself. Lenny, I feel so blessed to know you! Enjoy the gift I sent to your inbox and have a wonderful Christmas! 

                                                                         ~ ~ * ~ ~ 

Want to see who else was on Santa's Nice List?  Then stop by The Bookshelf Muse to see who else signed up to help find Santa's Nice List.


                                                                         ~ ~ * ~ ~

How about you, Readers? Is there someone you'd like to say Happy Holidays to, or tell them how much they mean to you? JOIN US! There's plenty of days left until Christmas, and sometimes a kind word can lift people up in a way that they really need. It's as easy as sending a free e-card or email note, posting on a Facebook wall or sending out a tweet. So go ahead and spread some kindness and cheer!


33 comments:

Al Diaz said...

Congratulations Lenny. :) Merry Christmas.

Stina Lindenblatt said...

Lenny!!!! That's an awesome choice, Susanne. :D

Jemi Fraser said...

Superb choice!! :) Hope you and Lenny both have a wonderful Christmas :)

Rachna Chhabria said...

Congrats to Lenny.

Angela Ackerman said...

Lenny is AWESOME all over the place!! I am so glad you found his name on the Nice List--I bet it was right at the top!

Pete sends a big Thank you for helping him out this year! So far Santa doesn't suspect a thing. Whew--close call--he's going to lay off the egg nog from now on!

Have a wonderful, wonderful Christmas, Susanne! Wishing you only the best of all things in this coming year!

Angela

Lenny Lee* said...

hi miss susanne!

YIPPEEE! i made it onto the nice list! wow! how cool is that.

but.. i gotta tell you my brothers and my sister are probably gonna say "lenny on the nice list??? huh???" ha ha.

BIG THANKS for thinking of me and for giving me such a neat present. you got me feeling sooo special.

...big hugs from lenny

LynNerdKelley said...

Congratulations to Lenny for making Santa's Nice List. I hope you and Lenny both have a very Merry Christmas and a wonderful New Year! Take care.

Sherry Ellis said...

Yay, Lenny!

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to both of you!

Joylene Nowell Butler said...

Yay, Lenny! Congratulations! Hope your Christmas is the best ever! Happy New Year!

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Lenny - excellent choice!

Stephen Tremp said...

A gift is much better than a lump of coal! I don't know what I would do with a lump of coal.

Talli Roland said...

Yay for Lenny! He certainly deserves to be on the nice list. :)

Tara Tyler said...

this was such a wonderful idea! out of pete's mistake we spread joy =)

LTM said...

oh, yay!!! Fantastic choice! Lenny is such a sweet little sweetie. :o)

Yay!!!

Have a wonderful holiday, Susanne! <3 :o)

Sharon K. Mayhew said...

For sure, you made a great choice! Lenny is such an amazing kiddo.

Have a wonderful Christmas!

Susanne Drazic said...

Hi, Lenny! I'll bet your brothers and sister say you deserve to be on Santa's Nice List. : )

Merry Christmas!!

Susanne Drazic said...

I want to thank everyone who stopped by to check out who I found on Santa's missing nice list. Lenny definitely deserves to be on it.

Merry Christmas to you all!!

Robyn Campbell said...

Yippee for my special friend Lenny. His emails always lift my spirits. He's such a great kid. I love you Lenny! Great choice, Susanne!!! Merry Christmas. Happy New Year filled with love and laughter is my wish for you woman! :-)

J Q Rose said...

Congrats to Lenny! But I do wonder why he didn't get 100% nice...hmmmm..What a fun idea to help out Pete the Elf. Glad to see you're back Susanne! Merry Christmas!

Julie said...

What a great idea! Congratulations to Lenny. This is so cute. :)

Merry Christmas to you Susanne!

Stacy Henrie said...

Congrats to Lenny! What a fun blog hop. Hope you have a wonderful Christmas, Susanne!

Susanne Drazic said...

Hello to everyone who has stopped by since I last checked in. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you all!!

: )

alexia said...

Cute blogfest! Have a merry Christmas Susanne!

anthony stemke said...

I don't know Lenny but I do know that Susanne belongs on the Nice List; and in the top position.
Merry Christmas to you and your family.

Ann Carbine Best said...

How lovely! A merry Christmas to ALL of the Lennys in the world. Any kind person is special!

And Merry Christmas to you too, Susanne, and all the special people in your life :)

Beverly Stowe McClure said...

Congratulations, Lenny. I'm so glad Santa's nice list was found.

Merry Christmas to you, Susanne, and to All.

Pk Hrezo said...

Aw yay for Lenny! And it's great to meet you! :D

Jennifer Shirk said...

How nice!!!

Merry Christmas!!

Susanne Drazic said...

Good morning and Merry Christmas to one and all! Thanks for stopping by to see who was on the missing nice list that Bentley and I found in the back yard. I hope you all have a wonderful day!

Charmaine Clancy said...

Good on Lenny!

Sherry Ellis said...

Hope you had a great Christmas! Happy New Year. Wishing you all the best in 2013!

Susanne Drazic said...

Hello! Had a nice Christmas. Happy New Year to all!

Empty Nest Insider said...

Congrats to Lenny! This is such a creative idea! Have a Happy New Year Susanne!
Julie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...