1. Write a minimum of 6000 words a week.
2. Read a minimum of 30 minutes a day.
3. Submit some completed form of writing a minimum of once a month.
4. Post to my blog at least once a week.
5. Join a critique group or find a critique partner(s).
Towards the end of 2012 I found myself unfocused and unsure of where I was going with my writing or if I really wanted to continue with it. I feel these basic goals are a step in the right direction of getting myself back on track.
If you'd like to see what my personal and health-related goals are for 2013, please stop by From the Market to the Plate to check them out.
Happy New Year!