Wednesday, December 18, 2013

The Award Nominees Are ...


I am very honored to have received this award from Deanie Humphrys-Dunne.  We first met through Google+ and we have been following each other ever since.  She's an amazing lady, who is an inspiration to me and to everyone else.  She is an author who likes to write about horses.

Deanie, THANK YOU for making me a part of your family!

If you don't already follow Deanie's blog, please visit her at http://www.dhdunne.blogspot.com/
The rules for this award are:
1. Display the award logo on your blog.
2. Link back to the person who nominated you.
3. Nominate ten others you see as having an impact on your WordPress experience and family.
4. Let your ten family members know you have awarded them. That’s it!  Just make sure these people have taken you in as a friend/family member, and then spread that love!

The Award Nominees Are:
5. Elysabeth Eldering - http://elysabethsstories.blogspot.com/
6. Joylene Nowell Butler - http://cluculzwriter.blogspot.com/
7. J Q Rose - http://www.jqrose.com/

Thanks to all of you for being such awesome friends and always cheering me on!  You're amazing and I appreciate you!  I also want to say THANK YOU to all of my visitors and followers.  I appreciate all of you.

25 comments:

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Congratulations!

Beverly Fox said...

Cngrats! Deanie is wonderful, as are the other wonderful bloggers you nominated. Goodness all around.

Deanie Humphrys-Dunne said...

Thank you so much Susanne and Beverly for the kind compliments. I wish you all the Merriest Christmas and a Happy, healthy and prosperous New Year. I appreciate all of you for the gifted, wonderful, people that you are.

Deanie Humphrys-Dunne said...

Susanne, I forgot to mention it's an honor to have nominated you and it's fun to have you in my family as well! All the best, as always.

Jemi Fraser said...

Very nice! Congrats and good choices :)

Arlee Bird said...

Seems like it should be a Blogspot Family Award.

Congratulations nevertheless.

Lee
Wrote By Rote

Kimberly said...

Congrats on the award and to all the new recipients!

Bish Denham said...

Thanks for nominating me, Susanne!

Laura Marcella said...

Congrats on such a nice award and to the new recipients. I hope you're having a great week, Susanne!

Happy reading and writing! from Laura Marcella @ Wavy Lines

Beverly Stowe McClure said...

Congratulations, Susanne. A well deserved award. :)

Hilary Melton-Butcher said...

Hi Susanne - congratulations and what a great list of bloggers to pass the award on to .. cheers Hilary

Sherry Ellis said...

Congratulations, and thank you for the nomination! I agree, Deanie is a wonderful person!

J Q Rose said...

Congrats, Susanne. Thank you for nominating me for the award. It's a joy to see your comments on my blog and I truly appreciate your dedication.

A.L. Sonnichsen said...

Fun!! The writing community rocks! :)

Cher Green said...

Susanne, I have a copy of The Sacrifice for you, but can't find an email to send it to. Drop me a message at chergreen at chergreen dot com and I'll get it sent to you.

Merry Christmas!

Joylene Nowell Butler said...

Thank you so much, Susanne. I am honoured to be included with these awesome recipients. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

Susanne Drazic said...

I want to thank all of you for stopping by to see who the award recipients are.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

L. Diane Wolfe said...

Congrats, Susanne!

Have a wonderful Christmas.

Jennifer Shirk said...

Congrats!!

Merry Christmas!

Empty Nest Insider said...

Congrats to Susanne, and the other award recipients! Wishing you a Merry Christmas, and a Happy New Year!

Julie

Susanne Drazic said...

Thank you for stopping by! I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas.

Robyn Campbell said...

Hey Susanne! I just saw that you awarded me with this. My inbox is so full. I have got to clean it out. This is such an honor, pal. I mean that. I plan on posting about these awards one day soon. Right now, I'm having such trouble with my computers, it ain't funny! I NEED A MAC, MAN!!! :-) Congrads to you and all the winners.

I hope your 2014 is fantabulous! And thanks again pal. It really means a lot!

Susan Barclay said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Susan Barclay said...

Thanks for the nomination, and I enjoyed popping over to the blogs of the other nominees!

Susanne Drazic said...

Hi, Robyn and Susan. Thanks for stopping by. Happy 2014 to you both!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...