that today is my3 yearblogiversary! How should we celebrate? With a giveaway, of course! Since we are celebrating my three years as a blogger, why don't we have3 surprise package giveaways? The surprise package giveaways will be something writing-related. It might be sticky note pads, pocket note pads, special pens, etc. All you have to do is leave a comment on this blog post from today through Monday, January 14, 2013. On Tuesday, January 15th, I will let everyone know in a blog post who the three winners are! Yea and thanks for helping me celebrate!
For my first post of 2013 I thought I'd share my writing goals for the year:
1. Write a minimum of 6000 words a week.
2. Read a minimum of 30 minutes a day.
3. Submit some completed form of writing a minimum of once a month.
4. Post to my blog at least once a week.
5. Join a critique group or find a critique partner(s).
Towards the end of 2012 I found myself unfocused and unsure of where I was going with my writing or if I really wanted to continue with it. I feel these basic goals are a step in the right direction of getting myself back on track.